THE EXECUTORNET® LINEN MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SYSTEM
This is a powerful distribution and linen-tracking tool in a web-based format that allows hospital staff to make efficient, informed decisions about linen utilization, inventory management, and product selection.
COST MANAGEMENT CONSULTING ENGAGEMENT
Our process provides strategic solutions to rising linen costs in a customized work plan format that helps our customers easily implement change and track results. The engagement includes:
- Completion of a hospital-wide linen utilization study.
- A written report detailing linen cost reduction opportunities and establishing a baseline for improvement.
- Creation of a Linen Task Force to implement cost-saving activities, track progress and measure success.
- Benchmarking to national, regional, and facility averages for line usage.
For more information about our National Average Database, please contact us.
The Smart Solutions® Linen Education Program combines a comprehensive linen utilization in-service video with an accompanying independent study guide. This program:
- Teaches the concepts of rational linen consumption.
- Allows hospitals to incorporate linen education into current product in-service and staff development procedures.
- Is appropriate for CEU or hospital in-service credit towards nursing credentials; available in both an acute and long-term care versions.
- Includes electronic copies of spreadsheet tools and The Guide to Linen Management textbook.
- Offers seminars in Linen Management 101, Identifying Linen Loss, Educating the End User, Benchmarking with Industry Data, Conducting Physical Inventories, ExecutorNET® Training, Statistical Linen Management, Surveying End Users and ExecutorNET® Report Analysis.